Handlebars and Grips » Syntace C3 aerobars
For multi-day endurance rides (i.e. Tour Divide) many racers use aerobars on their mountain bike rigs. Even though specifically designed for triathlon and time trialing events on smooth paved roads, they offer increased range of body positions and more efficient power transfer on gravel, too.
Syntace name has long been synonymous with Ironman triathlons. Their C2 and C3 clip-on aerobars were designed for absolute comfort when pedaling for 5-6-7 hours, or longer.
The latest C3 version now offers:
- Updated 20 degree forward/downward slant at the grip
- Ergonomic Double Helix grip bend prevents fatigue
- Forged 24.0mm diameter 6061 Syntalloy
- Shock absorbing Biowing cups
It clamps onto 31.8mm handlebars but a conversion kit for 26.0mm bars is available. There are plenty of accessories available: light and computer mounts, replacement pads, conversion kits, etc.
- Sizing: S (up to 5’7″ height), M (5’7″ to 6’0″) and L (above 6’0″)
- Weight: S (348g), M (366g), L(378g)
Product link: http://www.syntace.com/index.cfm?pid=3&pk=1451#
Please rate this product: (no login required)