Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: I need a TD grand depart group photo for my film . . . on: December 07, 2016, 10:38:27 AM
Payton MacDonald

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2016, 10:38:27 AM »

HI folks,

I'm looking for a photo of the TD grand depart group from some time in the last few years.  I'm looking for one of those photos that Crazy Larry takes or other folks of all the riders together at the Y right before it begins.

There's a section of my Sonic Divide film where Michael McCoy is talking about racing versus touring the route and I need one of those photos to illustrate the race approach.

Does anyone have one they would kindly share with me?  You'll be credited at the end of the film . . .

Preferably in landscape orientation, as high res as possible.  And if you have a bunch of photos like that or that illustrate the race approach that would be helpful.  Email is the best way to reach me.

Thanks so much!
Payton
payton.macdonald [at] gmail [dot] com

Topic Name: I need a TD grand depart group photo for my film . . . Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 03:52:08 PM
woody

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 03:52:08 PM »

http://crazylarry.ca/tour-divide-stories-here/2015-tour-divide-preparation-stories-and-route-stories/
Not a bad pic of 2015
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: