Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: AZTR Spring ITT Registration is OPEN on: March 09, 2020, 10:57:35 PM
schillingsworth

DFL>DNF>DNS

View Profile WWW
« on: March 09, 2020, 10:57:35 PM »

If you're looking to line up for a go at the AZTR this Spring, either the 300 or 800. Registration is now OPEN.

GPX tracks on the website are current.

http://schillingsworth.blogspot.com/
I ride the crappy trails so you don't have to.

Ultra Endurance Profile Posters & More...:
Posters, T-Shirts, etc

Topic Name: AZTR Spring ITT Registration is OPEN Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 08:09:05 AM
bmattingly

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 08:09:05 AM »

Hey all,

Just to report there are two new sections of single track around Flagstaff.  One is before Flagstaff above The Pit climbing area.  Build about less than a quarter mile of single track in trees to replace old trail.  Its good.  The second is longer and is a couple of miles or more of good new single track above Sandy Seep on the east side of Mtn Elden.  Much improvement over the old trail.  Hats off to whoever added this nice new trail!!!

I'll be watchin and cheering in October.

Brad

Topic Name: AZTR Spring ITT Registration is OPEN Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 03:15:31 PM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 03:15:31 PM »

Good report, Brad, thanks.  Sounds like both will need a GPX update, especially by Sandy Seep.  Unless Mr. Schillingsworth is already one step ahead, which is quite possible...

Temperature is currently 107 in Phoenix so I'd say it's safe to say the spring ITT season is about done.  Glad we had one completion of the 300 by Justin Manring back in March -- keeping the spring Picketpost dream alive!

Looking forward to the fall season.

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: AZTR Spring ITT Registration is OPEN Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 08:35:14 AM
schillingsworth

DFL>DNF>DNS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 08:35:14 AM »

Brad,
Can you send me the gpx file for the re-route near the Pit? I wasn't aware of that one, I think. I have the full re-route of the Little Elden trail already spliced, updated & posted. Smiley

Thanks!!

http://schillingsworth.blogspot.com/
I ride the crappy trails so you don't have to.

Ultra Endurance Profile Posters & More...:
Posters, T-Shirts, etc
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: