Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Antelope Wells - availability of water? on: August 10, 2015, 03:24:28 PM
Calshot

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:24:28 PM »

Hi all,

Can any TD vets advise on whether or not it's possible to fill up with water at Antelope Wells before either 1) starting a NoBo ride, or 2) finishing a SoBo ride and then riding back to Deming or Columbus?

I know facilities at Antelope Wells are non-existent, but does this extend to water too? I also read on a hiking website that the water at Antelope Wells may be non-potable, so if anyone knows if water is available, yet also needs treating/filtering, that would be really helpful to know too. If not, I'm under the impression that the only water available 'close by' would be at Hachita, from the tap on the side of the community center.

Thanks all!

Topic Name: Antelope Wells - availability of water? Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 10:26:50 PM
MikeI

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 10:26:50 PM »

Hi all,

Can any TD vets advise on whether or not it's possible to fill up with water at Antelope Wells before either 1) starting a NoBo ride, or 2) finishing a SoBo ride and then riding back to Deming or Columbus?

I know facilities at Antelope Wells are non-existent, but does this extend to water too? I also read on a hiking website that the water at Antelope Wells may be non-potable, so if anyone knows if water is available, yet also needs treating/filtering, that would be really helpful to know too. If not, I'm under the impression that the only water available 'close by' would be at Hachita, from the tap on the side of the community center.

Thanks all!

If the border station is open ( 8 am - 4pm I think ) ... there is a water fountain, a Coke machine and bathrooms all at the main building, behind the gates and fencing.  Outside of those hours, there is nothing.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: