Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Colorado Trail Foundation Video on: December 02, 2013, 04:22:55 PM
mtnbound

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2013, 04:22:55 PM »

I just saw this video that the CTF put together about the Colorado Trail.  It has several shots of mountain bikers on the CT.  I am continually impressed with this group when so many groups attempt to exclude mountain bikers, the CTF is inclusive and open to mtbers.  Please continue to support them (and other open minded groups) so the CT remains open to all users.  In any event, it is a nice vid to watch as the weather in Colorado (at least along the Front Range) turns artic cold this week.

The Colorado Trail ... Most Beautiful Trail in America

Topic Name: Colorado Trail Foundation Video Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 08:08:24 PM
Done

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 08:08:24 PM »

The Colorado Trail Foundation is indeed a great group. Bill told me how much the CTR donations meant this year. Hopefully we'll see the same next year!

Thanks for sharing the video. Beautiful. I missed the 2013 CTR due to some unfortunate business issues, so it's a little bittersweet for me. Here's to hoping that I can get back out there in 2014!

"Done"
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: