Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Cohutta Cat 260-mile Bikepacking Ride on: June 02, 2016, 01:10:56 PM
dgjessee

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2016, 01:10:56 PM »

Hey everyone,

After about 1.5 years of work the Cohutta Cat is ready for prime time! A huge thanks go out to Jason Thorman, Brett Davidson, Andy Farish, and Alasdair McLean for all their help testing out this route! And to Mulberry Gap, and specifically Andrew and Kate Gates, for buying into my vision of another awesome bikepacking route based in North Georgia. The group depart is November 4 at 8AM. Sign up and check out all the details at http://dgjessee.wix.com/cohuttacat. This is low-key as f$#% so don't expect much ;-)

If you have questions post them here or email me at dgjessee (at) gmail

Cycling is not rocket science.

Topic Name: Cohutta Cat 260-mile Bikepacking Ride Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 05:06:51 AM
jasonthorman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 05:06:51 AM »

Had a great time last November riding a good chunk of the route with the recon group. Super nice country that I did not expect in North Georgia and Southern Tennessee. Mulberry Gap is an excellent starting and end point. The food there is top notch and the beer selection for post ride kicked butt.  Good luck to all this November. icon_biggrin

Topic Name: Cohutta Cat 260-mile Bikepacking Ride Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 10:36:21 AM
AlasdairMc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 10:36:21 AM »

Yeah, that November ride was ace. A side to the US that as a Brit I naively didn't expect to see. Great people, food, beer and most importantly trails.

I've almost convinced myself to head back over and ride some more.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: