Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: 2019 CTR Tracking Sign-up is Live on: June 29, 2019, 07:08:02 AM
Stefan_G

View Profile WWW
« on: June 29, 2019, 07:08:02 AM »

Re-iterating that tracking/registration is not mandatory for the CTR. Just show up and ride! If you do want to be on the Tracking Leaderboard, sign up here:

https://form.jotform.com/trackleaders/ctr19

There is a limit of 74 (USFS non-permitted groupsize) that can sign up for the Group Depart. If that actually fills up, you can always sign up for an ITT.

Race is still going off on 7/28 at 4am in Durango! There may be, perhaps, some additional hike-a-bike on lingering snowfields this year, but even with the huge snowpack in the San Juans, I'd expect the trail to be mostly clear at the end of July. Downed trees may be a bigger slowdown than snow...

Finally, the ownership of Velorution Cycles has changed hands, so I intend to move the start location somewhere else in town. I'd love some suggestions. Ideally, a place with plenty of parking and a public restroom that is open at 4am...

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
  -- frequently (mis)attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Topic Name: 2019 CTR Tracking Sign-up is Live Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 09:12:44 AM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 09:12:44 AM »

Righto.  Also the tracker is online, in case anyone wants to check how close to the 74 limit it's getting:

http://trackleaders.com/ctr19

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: 2019 CTR Tracking Sign-up is Live Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 07:55:45 PM
Stefan_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 07:55:45 PM »

Great news! Zach, the new owner of Velorution Cycles, is excited to host the start at his shop and will be there around 3am on Sunday, 7/28, with coffee and donuts! So, same start location as the last few times.

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
  -- frequently (mis)attributed to Thomas Jefferson
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: