Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: AZTR logistics, rides, shuttles ect.... on: March 10, 2016, 06:51:54 AM
Sean Allan

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2016, 06:51:54 AM »

Since the other thread is getting pretty big and convoluted, I thought I'd start a thread about actually getting to the race start(s). Post here if you need a ride, have a ride to give or have info. on shuttles ect.

I have a mini van rented in St. George for the drive out to Sierra Vista. We'll drop our cars off at the border and then continue on to Sierra Vista. Tues morn to Wed morn for the rental. Aaron Denberg and I are the only ones so far. We can take one, possibly two more. Split the rental costs and gas. Trying to find a ride out to the border from Sierra Vista but no luck so far, still working on that. I'll shuttle out to the visitor center and ride in on Fri. morning if needed. PM if you're interested in the van-share.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:35:15 PM by Sean Allan » Logged

Topic Name: AZTR logistics, rides, shuttles ect.... Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 09:07:10 AM
iambarnard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 09:07:10 AM »

I'm currently planning to leave Tucson Thursday morning. I have talked with AZ Work Shuttle Express, they say no problem on a ride to Sierra Vista($85), call to book/confirm two days prior. I am open to sharing a ride with someone.

Topic Name: AZTR logistics, rides, shuttles ect.... Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:25:01 PM
wolfmansbro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:25:01 PM »

I'm thinking about shipping the bike ahead of me via bikeflights. If I were to do so, does anyone have a recommendation for a bike shop that I could ship it to and even have them assemble it? Only reason to have them assemble it is because I will be short on time between my flight and the shuttle to the start.

Topic Name: AZTR logistics, rides, shuttles ect.... Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 12:30:43 AM
Sean Allan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 12:30:43 AM »

Aaron Denberg and I still have room for one other person and bike from Stateline Campground at the Utah border to Sierra Vista on Tues-Wed before the race start. Best guess is about 100 bucks total in shared costs. Not a bad way to get to end at your vehicle.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: