Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: 2009 CTR Update Thread Reply #280 on: August 14, 2009, 02:24:00 PM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: August 14, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

Hey everyone - I've posted a few pics over here for your viewing pleasure -  http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/carneyam/CTR%20-%2009/?albumview=slideshow

Andrew

Nice, you got some good ones.  LOL, can't believe you got Harris trash talking me out of BV.  Awesome.

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: 2009 CTR Update Thread Reply #281 on: August 15, 2009, 03:04:42 AM
DaveH

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2009, 03:04:42 AM »

That's too funny!  I think that was the end of the trash talking LOL. 

Good thing we all got some good pics because this darn ride is larger than life.  Without the pics I'd be inclined to think it was a dream.  In fact I am STILL waking up on the CT a week after the finish.  Makes me wonder how permeated one becomes in TD/GDR?

Topic Name: 2009 CTR Update Thread Reply #282 on: August 16, 2009, 08:53:12 AM
wookieone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: August 16, 2009, 08:53:12 AM »

Scott and Andrew, sic pics,  really gorgeous, damn me for taking no camera, looking at the photos almost makes some pain go away...
 Yeah I woke up to some sort of pre-race dis-organized scramble dream, weird, just couldn't get my shit together, only an ultra racer would understand the truly heart sinking feeling of being unprepared, not a fun way to wake up. By the way still tired as can be, sleeping tons, working tons too, that doesn't help, but man am I tired....peace jefe

the impossible just hurts more...
pedaling is my prozac...

https://jwookieone.com/colorado-trail-race/9667-2/

Topic Name: 2009 CTR Update Thread Reply #283 on: August 16, 2009, 02:14:19 PM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2009, 02:14:19 PM »

Scott and Andrew, sic pics,  really gorgeous, damn me for taking no camera, looking at the photos almost makes some pain go away...

Thx.  IMO cameras should be required equipment on these things, and if you don't take 10 pictures a day, DQ!

Ha, only joking.  Seriously though you see some pretty cool stuff, esp. with the sunrise/sunset riding.

Quote from: wookieone
Yeah I woke up to some sort of pre-race dis-organized scramble dream, weird, just couldn't get my shit together, only an ultra racer would understand the truly heart sinking feeling of being unprepared, not a fun way to wake up. By the way still tired as can be, sleeping tons, working tons too, that doesn't help, but man am I tired....peace jefe

Tired?  After AZT 300, GLR and CTR, racing and finishing strong in all three?  Who'd have thought?!

Nice job becoming the first to wrap up all three in one season.   thumbsup thumbsup

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: 2009 CTR Update Thread Reply #284 on: August 24, 2009, 02:53:59 PM
Stefan_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: August 24, 2009, 02:53:59 PM »

Results posted.  Great job everyone!

http://www.climbingdreams.net/ctr/#results

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
  -- frequently (mis)attributed to Thomas Jefferson
  Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: