Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Looking for Touring Partner(s) - Long Adventure - USA heading south! on: August 23, 2017, 07:17:22 PM
lauracatt

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2017, 07:17:22 PM »

Hi internet world!

I am putting feelers out for a partner(s) to do a big bike trip from West Coast USA chasing the sun and warmth south for the winter with a bike, a tent, and a healthy dose of adventure! I am able to leave 2nd week of November and can travel for 6-7 months and looking for a partner for some or all of the adventure (unfortunately said plan does not appeal to my boyfriend nor seems plausible for my employed, responsible friends so I am casting the new wider). Rough plan is California down Baja then over to Mainland and down to Panama and hopefully a boat across and beyond!

I am an experienced adventurer, avid outdoor'ist, but fairly new to bike packing. I figured between California and Patagonia is a good time to become an experienced bike packer!  thumbsup

Interested? Intrigued? Let's talk!

Topic Name: Looking for Touring Partner(s) - Long Adventure - USA heading south! Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 05:33:16 PM
harryonaspot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 05:33:16 PM »

HI   will be entering Belize tomorrow.    Travelling solo.   Heading south. Looking for dirt.   Also will be heading to Cuba for a 1/10 start on the Ruta Malo.   Drop me a line if any of this sounds good
Harry

Topic Name: Looking for Touring Partner(s) - Long Adventure - USA heading south! Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 08:17:55 AM
lauracatt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 08:17:55 AM »

Hi Harry unfortunately the earliest I can start out is Mid November. If you're still planning om cycling around that time drop me a line!

Topic Name: Looking for Touring Partner(s) - Long Adventure - USA heading south! Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 11:53:25 AM
CharlieCrammond

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 11:53:25 AM »

Hi,
I'm up for a ride. I'm 42 and in the UK. however I'm ready to go somewhere on my 6fattie stumpjumper. I'm equipped for ultralight off-road and would bring my full face helmet and knee pads etc for ripping some downhill.
let me know, I was thinking great divide before but baja mexico sounds fun.
charlie
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: