Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Arizona trail - Nobo - Spring 2019 - 57 y/o female looking for riding companion on: January 17, 2019, 11:04:08 AM
nosecondseason

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2019, 11:04:08 AM »

Hi

I'm thinking of coming over from the UK in February or March, then taking two months to ride the AZT.  I'm a pretty lazy peddler, I'll probably want to take lots of zeros and enjoy the scenery and peace.  In fact I probably won't pedal up-hill at all!

I haven't got loads of money, so I'll be camping nearly every night.

I'm not into partying, I'm not looking for a romantic relationship, just a chilled ride and hopefully making a life-long friend.  I'm quite good at swearing and banter! 

I'm also looking for someone that can host me, I'm thinking of flying into Denver then onto Tucson.  I'd be looking for help with getting me and my bike bag from the airport, and to have a bed for a couple of nights, some help pumping my tyres up as I'm sure not to be able to get them to seat, a lift to the trail head, shipment of my bike bag to my end point (wherever it may be).  Obviously I will pay expenses.  I may be able to repay any kindness in a couple of years when hopefully I'm living in Australia.

Let me know if you can help in any way, and also a bit about yourself

Cheers

Ange

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 11:09:13 AM by nosecondseason » Logged

Topic Name: Arizona trail - Nobo - Spring 2019 - 57 y/o female looking for riding companion Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 07:31:54 AM
bakerjw

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 07:31:54 AM »

You might check into warmshowers.org. They have people all across the country who hosts cyclists. We've had a french kid riding from Montreal to New Orleans stay with us one time and then 3 deaf college students on a cross country ride another.

Topic Name: Arizona trail - Nobo - Spring 2019 - 57 y/o female looking for riding companion Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 08:00:43 PM
Jovani

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 08:00:43 PM »

Hi Ange,
My name is Jovani, I saw your post.
I live in Montreal, Canada, thinking to spent some time in mid March in New Mexico.  Bikepacking from Los Alamos down to El paso, Texas. 
I'm 50 years old, vegan, busy man and looking for a riding companion like you.   

Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: