Pages: 1 [2]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: New Zealand (North Island) Ideas/Help Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 12:27:56 PM
Adam Alphabet

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 12:27:56 PM »

I'll get some on here when I get back in a few weeks for sure. In the meantime if you've got Instagram I put some on there @adamalphabet

Btw, the riding in Rotorua is ridiculous. Put in 6 hours yesterday without the bag weight my bike felt like a carbon xc rocket, super fun out here.

@adamalphabet

Topic Name: New Zealand (North Island) Ideas/Help Reply #21 on: December 22, 2014, 01:33:09 PM
Adam Alphabet

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2014, 01:33:09 PM »

I got home last night after an incredible ramble down the North Island from Auckland to Wellington. I just posted a 'Post your Rig' with a little bit of set up detail.

Thanks to everyone who provided input on this forum and a special thanks to the Kennett brothers, if only every country had such comprehensive and detailed guide books, well done fellas truly appreciated. I picked up the South Island and Classic Cycle trails books and a couple maps for my flight home. Am already planning a return to start at the Queen Charlotte track next year. 

And to whomever lines up for the Tour Aoteroa in 2016 you are going to have a helluva good time! Truly.

@adamalphabet

Topic Name: New Zealand (North Island) Ideas/Help Reply #22 on: December 23, 2014, 07:50:23 AM
JRA

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2014, 07:50:23 AM »

Sounds like a great experience.  NZ is definitely on my short list of must-see travel locations.

I don't know what the question is - but the answer is: Lubrication!
  Pages: 1 [2]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: