Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: SF Bay Area bikepackers! on: January 29, 2013, 06:45:59 PM
MattL

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2013, 06:45:59 PM »

http://groups.google.com/group/sfbikepack

Looking for others in this area that share your interest in two-wheeled adventure?

A group to ask "anybody want to ride 150 dirt miles with tents this weekend?"

Want to read trip reports from other locals?

A pair of hands to hold the wheel on the drive to the Sierras?

Ask route planning questions!  Discover special knowledge about local trails and maps!

Finally find that special someone who understands your concerns about aerobars, rolling resistance, *and* mud shedding ability?

Life is short.  Connect today with other obsessives in Northern California!

http://groups.google.com/group/sfbikepack

I finished the 2013 TD.  I did the whole damn thing,
excluding the 2013 detours, in good style and—as
far as I know—totally in accordance with the rules.

Topic Name: SF Bay Area bikepackers! Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 05:28:15 PM
dtb_social_club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 05:28:15 PM »

Bump!

Next Wednesday, the 29th, I'll be rolling out of SF after work to spend the night at Haypress camp in the Marin headlands. I have school in the morning so I'll be leaving early, like 7am. It'll be my first outing and the forecast might be wet!

Topic Name: SF Bay Area bikepackers! Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 04:27:11 PM
DelNorte

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 04:27:11 PM »

I'm in the Sf Bay Area and would love to do some bikepacking if anyone is looking for a riding partner.  I work so I can only do short weekend trips, maybe a 3 day trip (Fri-Sun) if things aren't too crazy and the route is awesome.  I'm looking to do my first bikepack in the next few weeks (even if I go solo) but would like to do more in the spring/ summer. 

Topic Name: SF Bay Area bikepackers! Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 05:49:53 AM
flatfishy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 05:49:53 AM »

Tagged this thread as I'm hopefully coming over from blighty in late spring to see some family in the Bay area.
Hopefully bringing my kit.

Topic Name: SF Bay Area bikepackers! Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 09:24:14 PM
Tosis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 09:24:14 PM »

I'm headed to Sea Otter this spring, debating taking "the long way"... 2-3 days ride, off road, if possible, from SFO. Any suggestions?

Topic Name: SF Bay Area bikepackers! Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 04:13:31 PM
EDMountain

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 04:13:31 PM »

Hi all.

Just moved to SF and I'm psyched to do some overnighters. I don't know the area too well so I'd love to join up with some folks who know the scene.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Eric
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: