Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Whats that in yer bag? Oh... That's a triple crown of sorts. on: November 07, 2012, 08:03:01 AM
Kurtis

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2012, 08:03:01 AM »

We don't do these things for fame, status or popularity. Though every now and again, sure, its cool to share our accomplishments and hope they inspire others. After lot of fun and a lot of hard work. To sleep at night with a head full of memories and a smile of satisfaction. To be proud of ourselves for pushing through, birthing our goal and in the end-shaking our heads and laughing at why we do these things to ourselves. Cuz we love it. My shoulder is still sore from patting myself on the back. My gear is still muddy and I'm planning the next ride. This "We" is my bike and I. Occasionally we also ride with some cool humans.

http://beaconarts.org/news-kurt-sandiforth-beacon-ny-completed-three-challenging-mountain-bike-races-2012/

Topic Name: Whats that in yer bag? Oh... That's a triple crown of sorts. Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 04:53:32 PM
stappy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 04:53:32 PM »

Triple crowns are great, although sometimes to big to take bikepacking! Nice bumping into you on the divide this year. Awesome accomplishments and you do inspire you fellow racers.

Topic Name: Whats that in yer bag? Oh... That's a triple crown of sorts. Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:51:26 AM
ron

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:51:26 AM »

Super sick. Big ups, Kurt.

Topic Name: Whats that in yer bag? Oh... That's a triple crown of sorts. Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 03:13:43 PM
Eszter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 03:13:43 PM »

And I get to say that I camped in the same meadow in the middle of bear-infested Montana on night 3 of the Divide with you.  I'm honored.  Smiley

Topic Name: Whats that in yer bag? Oh... That's a triple crown of sorts. Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 03:43:56 PM
THE LONG RANGER

Hi-Ho, Single-Speed, AWAY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 03:43:56 PM »

Nice riding there, par'ner!

Topic Name: Whats that in yer bag? Oh... That's a triple crown of sorts. Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 11:44:37 AM
Beardog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 11:44:37 AM »

You are still my only hero on this thread - (no offense lone ranger even though you are the reiging ss tdr champ). Aren't you biking around the world yet? If not maybe you want to join me riding self supported RAAM behind the offiial RAAM riders on 6/2 or 3? It is only like 3200 miles of black top. 

Beardog

Topic Name: Whats that in yer bag? Oh... That's a triple crown of sorts. Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 05:31:34 PM
Kurtis

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 05:31:34 PM »

Thanx guys. Eszter, thats a shared honor. BearDave, Ive been called lots of things by lots of people but for you to call me yer hero, that means alot. A couple of divides over... thanx man. So yea. I'm back at it full time just after New Years. With hopes of dragging myself and a bike through some of the roughest terrain I can find in a circumnavigation of the globe. BikePlaneting! Good luck with that After Raam.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: