Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Leader Board on: June 27, 2011, 04:17:01 PM
Taurian

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2011, 04:17:01 PM »

Why do you not show a new leader board as the riders finish. I don't know other than Kurt (1) and Jeffe (2)and may be Paul (3) how they placed. Was very disappointed that North bound riders were omitted from the leader board for the whole race.

Topic Name: Leader Board Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 09:30:11 PM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 09:30:11 PM »

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry we couldn't get a three separate leaderboards for Southbound, ITT and Northbound going.  It has been a lot of work to set up and keep the tracking system going this year, and we just couldn't get to it or add that level of complexity.

The leaderboard shows finishes in Antelope Wells and you can sort by that column.  Or, I also just added a "finished" map layer that lists finishers by their place.  Hope that helps you get a better picture of the race.

I'm also working on a different kind of leaderboard that will show riders by current place and maybe some other interesting stats, but it is not ready yet.

Scott

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: Leader Board Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 10:01:24 AM
Taurian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 10:01:24 AM »

Doesn't help me one bit shows two riders placed 1000 and I know from the discusion the third place finisher is not the person shown.

Topic Name: Leader Board Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 11:14:42 AM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 11:14:42 AM »

Doesn't help me one bit shows two riders placed 1000 and I know from the discusion the third place finisher is not the person shown.

OK, sorry I can't make you happy.  Hope you enjoy the rest of the coverage.

Also, Ethan finished third.  Paul finished first.

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: Leader Board Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 11:24:00 AM
Ty G

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »

Well, aren't we quite the gentleman.  From what I've seen this year, these guys (Scott, Matt, and so many others) are doing the best they can to help the race and keep we 'arm-chair guys informed.   Many thanks to all involved. 

Topic Name: Leader Board Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 12:21:21 PM
bmike-vt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 12:21:21 PM »

Scott, Matt - thoroughly enjoyed having access to TL to watch from my desk, and Bluedot to watch from mobile, when I felt like checking in on riders.

Keep up the good work, and I'm sure it will only continue to get better as your tweak out subtle changes to enhance larger fields with 2 start locations.

Topic Name: Leader Board Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 05:06:08 PM
riverfever

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 05:06:08 PM »

No chit. The coverage has always been stellar but last year's CTR and this year's TD have really been a good time. These races seem to be gaining a lot of attention and it's gotta be difficult for everyone involved in tracking to keep one upping themselves.

Thanks for all the hard work Scott, Matt, Joe and the others I am forgetting about.

Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: