Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: announce this site over on BackpackingLight forum? on: September 15, 2008, 05:54:13 AM
AmyL

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2008, 05:54:13 AM »

Scott,
When you've got this site tuned and ready to go prime time (if it's not already), you might want to announce it over on the  BackpackingLight forums (off piste category).  Or let me know and I'll post the link over there.  There's already a thread there about bicycle touring with a very limited amount of activity/information.
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/display_forum.html?forum=31
Amy

Topic Name: announce this site over on BackpackingLight forum? Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 07:07:07 AM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 07:07:07 AM »

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the suggestion.  That's a great idea.  Probably best to wait a few days for the site to grow out of the 'newborn' category first.  Looks like there are a few people over there that would be interested in popping over here.

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: announce this site over on BackpackingLight forum? Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 06:03:23 PM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 06:03:23 PM »

Hey Amy,

I've been thinking about how to get some more bikepacking folks over here, now that the site has matured a bit.  If you could post something over at BackpackingLight, that'd be great.

Thanks.

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: announce this site over on BackpackingLight forum? Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:19:22 PM
Pivvay

Riding and exploring

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:19:22 PM »

If she doesn't Scott, I can.

-Chris Plesko
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: