Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: New event in New Jersey, mid September on: August 03, 2014, 12:22:30 PM
Payton MacDonald

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2014, 12:22:30 PM »

Hi guys and gals,

I'm attaching a pdf with information about a new event I'm hosting here in New Jersey in mid September.  This is a 24-hour mountain bike/trail run/hiking event that will include a bikepacking component.  The dates are September 13-14.  It's self-supported and kind of a choose-your-own-adventure style of event.  No fee, no prizes except a crappy home-made certificate and a nice pot-luck dinner with all of the participants.  I'm limiting this to 12 people, so if you live in the area and want to do it, first read the description and rules and then send me an email.

Thanks,
Payton

payton.macdonald@gmail.com

* Payton's Fall 2014 Bike hike run challenge.pdf (17.5 KB - downloaded 152 times.)

Topic Name: New event in New Jersey, mid September Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 11:17:37 AM
Payton MacDonald

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »

Just giving this a bump.  I'm getting some folks interested and getting some commitments, so if you want to jump on this please do so soon.  I'm limiting it to 12 folks so we don't overwhelm the camp sites and so we stay under the radar.  It's going to be an amazingly gnarly good time.

Topic Name: New event in New Jersey, mid September Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 07:53:21 PM
lamoubra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 07:53:21 PM »

Sounds awesome! Especially walking the firewood down to the site (just kidding). I'll volunteer to keep the fire going overnight since I'm sure I can't keep up with you badasses - yet.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: