Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Tallboy Frame Bag?? on: April 09, 2012, 09:34:30 PM
bncrshr77

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:34:30 PM »

Anyone here made a frame bag or want to for a Large carbon tallboy?  I usually have my water bottle there but will be moving it if I can get a framebag... Not really sure how one would work since all my cables are right in the way?  I'm not with my bike to take any measurements so you would have to figure out how to get them... Anyone willing to take this on?

* IMG_0002.JPG (143.27 KB, 640x480 - viewed 588 times.)

Topic Name: Tallboy Frame Bag?? Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 02:56:49 PM
mbeardsl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 02:56:49 PM »

Any number of bag makers would make you something to fit.

If you have full cable housing I think you'd be fine as you won't see that much more friction unless you put rocks in your bag. I may be wrong.

I've had great interactions with 12wheels (Greg), Joe at Jpaks, and Eric at Revelate (won't be an option for you as non-custom) but these were all for gastank style bags.  I should have my hands on some of them next week and I'm confident they will all be great.  Looks like Porcelin Rocket is getting some great reviews as well as a few others.  Make some calls/emails.

Topic Name: Tallboy Frame Bag?? Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 03:46:00 PM
juanbendedknee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »

While a newcomer to making frame bags, it is well within my ability. I am located in Seattle, and can teach you how to make a pattern for your bag by phone if you would like. I could scan Seattle to see if anyone is carrying this bike yet, and presumably you could as well?

Check out some of my stuff @ http://www.fromhighabove.com

I recently had a little press about the type of work I do:

http://gomeansgo.org/2012/04/10/high-above/#more-7171

send me an email to:john@fromhighabove.com
if you decide you are interested.

Cheers,
JC Canfield
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: