Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: FS: Bombtrack Beyond Plus medium, 27.5 steel bikepacking rig REDUCED! on: December 03, 2017, 04:12:58 PM
dreilly

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2017, 04:12:58 PM »

This 2017 Bombtrack Beyond Plus has been ridden less than five miles! I just got it as the ideal bikepacking rig and I hate to sell it, but some unexpected bills came up.

Bombtrack is a young German company designing excellent bikes with a bend towards adventure. The Bombtrack Beyond Plus gets excellent reviews in the bikepacking community. 27.5+ tires, steel frame, braze-ons galore, simple and reliable 1x11 sram drivetrain, very powerful Sram Level TL brakes. This is stock except for the tires, which are slightly used Maxxis Chronicles, my favorite tires for off road use! Set up tubeless. Boost spacing. Will come with lightweight fyxation pedals, also nearly-new.

Excellent condition. One little scratch on the seattube, a little wear to the fork ends (just paint). Otherwise it is ready for you to ride and add your own scars and war stories to it. This is a beautiful, kickin' bike and I hope it finds a good home.

Size medium. I am 5'10" and it fits perfectfly.

I also have a set of boost 29er wheels that fit it, novatec hubs with wtb i25 stp rims and wtb nano 40mm tires. This drop the bottom bracket about 1.5 cm or so. The rims would easily fit 2.1 or slightly larger tires for a 29er setup with next to no impact on bottom bracket. I will sell these for an additional $275 shipped.

Bike is $1700 shipped in the continental US. With extra wheelset, $1975

I know I am new here, but I have tons of good feedback on ebay (Mcdoogla).

(Note: seat shown is not stock. Buyer has choice between the wtb thinline or the stock bombtrack saddle, which is similar.)

* IMG_4675.JPG (85.88 KB, 640x427 - viewed 258 times.)

* IMG_4674.JPG (79.81 KB, 640x427 - viewed 256 times.)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:52:03 PM by dreilly » Logged
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: