Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Stans flow 29er with chris king hubs on: June 02, 2015, 09:34:16 AM
Leeazjr

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2015, 09:34:16 AM »

I have a used set of wheels for a 29er. As title says, stans flow hoops on mango colored chris King hubs, 6 bolt disc brakes I removed the stickers from the rims so the are just plain black, they are a few years old, but we're serviced every 6 months or so. The cassette body has nicks on it from the cassette, it works fine, but is easily replaced if you choose to . Front is for a 15mm thru axle, rear is a 135x9 qr, with shimano/sram style cassette body, 8-9-10 speed. Black spokes and nipples.!Wheels are nice and stiff, and run true. They gave me a few years of great trouble free use, the flows are bombproof and chris King hubs are smooth as silk with the cool sounding buzz! I had them on a salsa el Maraichi I used for bikepacking, but have switched to a fatbike for my bikepacking rig, so I thought I'd pass these along to someone who will use them more. I'll include the specialized ground control tire with about 75% tread left and a brand new continental trail king tire both setup tubeless with stans valve stems 450$ plus shipping or local pickup in the western Kentucky region, I'll meet somewhere in the middle if you are semi close 100 miles or so
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: