Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Custom Prototype Mone La Roca on: December 04, 2019, 08:35:33 AM
vraju1

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2019, 08:35:33 AM »

For Sale is a beautiful Prototype Mone La Roca, Size S/M. This is a one off frame for the current production La Roca here : This bike could be setup as a super fun drop bar gravel/ touring rig!

http://www.monebikes.com/store/la-roca

It is a super playful and fun bike with short a short wheelbase and telescopic chainstays to run geared or single speed (As shown). Bike can be run 29, 29+ 27.5+, pretty much all the wheel sizes. Frame and fork also has a custom finish that is a mix between flaked gold and a deep haze purple. Leave your full suspension rig at home, and ride something with some class. Plan was to put dirt drop bars on this, and run it for some gravel events, but ended up going a different direction

Build list as follows:

Custom 29er Bi-Plane fork

OddMone Klunker bars ( Super wide)

Gineric Shimano Brakes

Oddity "Karl" front hub laced to Stans Hugo Rim 15x110 boost.

White Industries Rear Hub laced to Stans Flow. 12x142

Race Face Cranks

Tirrene 29x2.8 Plus sized Tires

IRD Mechanical Dropper

Vintage Purple Pinarello Saddle

Frame bag is not included in price but can work out a deal.

$1500

Topic Name: Custom Prototype Mone La Roca Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 03:35:18 PM
twowheelsmanyroads

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 03:35:18 PM »

Hey there, first off I?d like to say that sounds like a super beautiful bike.  I had the pleasure of meeting Cjell in his workshop in NM when I was riding the GDMBR a few years ago. He?s a super great guy and since then it?s been my dream to ride a Mone. I have a few questions about the frame you have, if it?s still available. Right now I?m planning on a honeymoon trip through dirt roads in eastern India with my fianc? (for her it will be a return to her ancestors? territory, her family fled Bangladesh during the partition). I want to run a front rack with a saddle bag and micro panniers, so I?m curious what kind of braze one the front fork has. Also I?m curious if it has braze ons on the underside of the bottom tube for running a bottle cage. It seems like it could be a super cool base to build an awesome dirt tourer. Looking forward to your reply. Be well amigo!
P.S. I?m in the south of Chile currently, doing a big dirt tour. Sometimes I?m out of signal for a few weeks, but I?ll get back to you as soon as possible!
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: