Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Crust Scapegoat, Large frame on: April 24, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
mechanicmike

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2018, 09:25:44 AM »

Crust Scapegoat, Large frame. Fits 27+, 29+ and 26Fat. I haven't finished building it up yet and have realized that I need to sell it. It's new, still have the Crust box to ship it if you just want the frame set. I've got 27+ polished Dually rims built and also polished 26" Marge Lite rims I can lace if needed to other hubs to make 2 complete wheel sets. That was my goal. I have bars, cranks, drivetrain bits as well.

Asking $800 for the frame and fork. I can include the silver Salsa flip lock and other parts like the silver Cane Creek 100 headset if that helps. We can discuss price for one or both wheel sets if there is interest. I can also complete the build and sell it complete if there is a serious interest. 25 year bike mechanic who just realized that I spent way too much and need to pay some other bills...AND I have no time to do any tour adventures like I dreamed.  Sad but true.  Read up on this cool bike at crust bikes.com and elsewhere. 
I chose nice silver Velo Orange rear hub and a Surly single speed silver hub as the "front".  I have another set for the fat bike wheel set not yet laced.  So you can run 1x11 and 1x1 on each set. 

I'll be very reasonable on the pricing as long as people are reasonable with their requests.  Do some homework and score a sweet bike.  Lots of photos available to email.  I'm having trouble uploading them here. 

Topic Name: Crust Scapegoat, Large frame Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:09:22 AM
mechanicmike

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:09:22 AM »

Bike is gone.  Traded for a used Surly ECR.  Riding happy.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: