Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Tell me about your favorite ride this week 11/27 on: November 27, 2008, 03:32:13 PM
hungry gnome

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »

I'll start.  I rode at this sweet trail  headbang  that was just made here in Tucson, at the Sweetwater Preserve.  It is a pretty tame ride, but I do it as a part of a weekly ritual with my boyfriend and I love it.  It was one of those great nights where the temperature was perfect for riding.  I had a ball dodging the cacti and dipping into cool washes.  I did about half of the 90 minute ride after dark with my HID.  These lights are awesome.  They confuse cars and let you see a large section of the trail so that you can go fast.  As I write this I am really looking forward to the next time I put my wheels to the ground for a roll.

I know everyone here must do other riding other than bikepacking.  So let's hear about some of those rides.

Topic Name: Tell me about your favorite ride this week 11/27 Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 09:30:36 AM
ScottM
bikepacking.net admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 09:30:36 AM »

Mine was in the Tortolita mountains, and was full of all new trail to me.

It was also full of triumph:

snakes,

sweet  headbang trails,

and big views.

More here.

Author of TopoFusion GPS software.  Co-founder of trackleaders.com - SPOT event tracking.

Topic Name: Tell me about your favorite ride this week 11/27 Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:26:07 PM
Chad B

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:26:07 PM »

+1 Good riding with you again today Scott.

Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: