Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Bikepacker in need of support on: March 28, 2014, 10:25:19 PM
Scatman

View Profile WWW
« on: March 28, 2014, 10:25:19 PM »

Hello Fellow Bikepackers,

My good friend Jill is attempting to complete the Bikepacking Triple Crown (AZTR, Tour Divide, and the CTR).  It's her goal to be the first woman to complete it in a calendar year.  If you read her blog you know that once she decides to do something NOTHING stops her.  She has more motivation in her pinkie toe than most do in their whole body.  So much so I jumped on a plane to spend a week running around Colorado with her and I had never met her in person before.
The best part is she's only in her fourth year of cycling!  So if you're in need of some inspiration for your own bikepacking adventure checkout Jill's blog, http://allthingsepicwithjill.blogspot.com.  While you're there consider donating to Jill's Triple Crown record attempt.  Most all of us come from the same boat as Jill, the poor boat.  We spend all our money on bikes and gear.  Even with Jill's "Less is more" philosophy and minimal spending lifestyle she could use a little help to make this dream a reality. 
If you ever get the chance to met her you'll be in for a welcome surprise.  She's one cool cat and one can't spend time with her and not be motivated to do more with their own life.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: