Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Need info bike packing route for 2 weeks from osaka on: September 12, 2017, 06:06:47 PM
Tense

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2017, 06:06:47 PM »

Hi, I am Tense from Indonesia.

Please info me the route for a 2-weeks that is not over a busy highway of truck or buses and and the accomodation suggestion. We are 2 ladies want to visit interesting and challenging locations, visit japanese cultural area, beautiful tourist destinations and japan icon areas.

Is there a bike packing rental? I will start cycling from Osaka on Oct 12, 2017 and back to Indonesia also from Osaka also on Oct 27, 2017. Are these routes can be passed by the type of folding bike with the size of the tire 18 "or should the tires" 26 and above? How much does a bicycle rental cost per day?
I have a touring bike but I have a bit of a hassle to carry because I have to bring some supplies for the world rafting champ in Yoshino river, Tokushima with the team.

I need immediate assistance for the preparation of the cycling trip because of the visa requirements.

Is there any contact person who can communicate with me intensively? Thank you very much for your attention.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: