Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Adventure Cycling free membership offer on: March 01, 2015, 08:44:19 PM
KerryIrons

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2015, 08:44:19 PM »

I'm a 30+ year member of and volunteer for Adventure Cycling Association, a national non-profit bicycle travel organization, and they have asked me to help spread the word about their mission which is "To inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle."

Adventure Cycling researches and publishes cycling maps (including the TransAmerica Trail, Pacific Coast Route and Great Divide Mountain Bike Route), offers a variety of online bicycle touring resources, publishes a bicycle travel magazine called Adventure Cyclist, and runs guided tours.  They also have been central in the development of the US Bicycle Route System.

They have offered free trial memberships for me to disperse. Benefits of membership include a subscription to Adventure Cyclist magazine, member discounts on Adventure Cycling maps, and more. This offer is for first-time members with a US mailing address.

If you are interested in learning more about Adventure Cycling's programs and their mission please visit: www.adventurecycling.org

To take advantage of this offer you can sign-up online at:
https://www.adventurecycling.org/membership/free-trial-membership/?r=Y5-FD15

Topic Name: Adventure Cycling free membership offer Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 10:01:30 PM
cjdunn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 10:01:30 PM »

Tell them this works.  I got the trial membership here last year and now I'm a regular member.

If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough.

Topic Name: Adventure Cycling free membership offer Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 11:24:51 AM
caseygreene

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 11:24:51 AM »

Tell them this works.  I got the trial membership here last year and now I'm a regular member.

will do!

Cartographer - Adventure Cycling Association

Topic Name: Adventure Cycling free membership offer Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 01:25:21 PM
JRA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 01:25:21 PM »

Ditto!

I don't know what the question is - but the answer is: Lubrication!

Topic Name: Adventure Cycling free membership offer Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 08:02:29 AM
Iowagriz

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 08:02:29 AM »

Same for me, just that little nudge that was needed to get me started. Kinda like your first Bikepacking trip Smiley

Topic Name: Adventure Cycling free membership offer Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 08:35:28 PM
SkinnyTraffic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 08:35:28 PM »

A friend that I met on a 2010 biketour (road) just surprised me with a stack of back issues of AC Magazines in my mailbox. Still trying to find time to read through them all, and am enjoying a lot of the content. I recommend checking it out!

"Many a false step is made by standing still." -my fortune cookie
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: